ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. 100MARIN members can check in using their name at the door. Memberships will also be accepted at the door for a fee of $120.
Please join us for an evening of food, wine and philanthropy. Together we will give a deserving local nonprofit well over $10,000!
Were you hoping to bring a guest? 100MARIN is now a members-only organization. In turn, please have each friend, family member or colleague who will be joining you at the event complete a separate membership form and event registration.
• Animals/Environment - Slide Ranch
• Arts/Culture/Humanities - Italian Street Painting Marin
• Health/Human Services - Schurig Center for Brain Injury Recovery
• Children/Education - Kid Cooking for Life
• Public Benefit - Marin Center for Independent Living
Thank you to Osher Marin Jewish Community Center for making space available for our Fall 2019 event as well as everything you do for Marin County.