Nonprofits may be nominated by members of the 100MARIN giving circle. If you are 100MARIN member and have a nonprofit that you would like to nominate, please complete the Nomination Form
. You will be prompted to login with your email address and password before accessing the form. If you do not know your password, click the "Forgot password" link.
If you are not yet a member, but would like to nominate a local nonprofit for future 100MARIN events, please consider joining the giving circle.
We would love to have you.
- All nominees must be based in Marin and have a meaningful, measurable impact in Marin County
- Nominees must also be:
- Operating for at least 1 calendar year prior to presenting
- Registered as a 501(c)3
- Willing to use the funds solely for impact within Marin County
- Committed to using the funds exclusively for program, as compared to administrative, expenses
- Non‐secular organizations; public or
private education institutions, i.e. most pre‐schools, K‐12 schools, and
colleges/universities; and national/international organizations that do
not have meaningful, measurable impact in Marin County, may not be
Nominations will be considered for the Fall 2020 event.